SEARCH

Saturday, August 4, 2012

SHOES SHOES SHOES! SHOE HAUL VIDEO

People aaaalways ask me about my shoes, so I decided to make a video showing them off ahaha. Some are for sale so listen for which ones! The two songs playing in the background are Oblivion by Grimes and Love Letter to Japan by The Bird and the Bee. Here are some pictures of my growing shoe collection:



These are just some of my small handbags I forgot to mention in the video, this originally was supposed to be a shoe and bag haul lol
* I love my little raccoon purse :3 *



6 comments:

  1. I love your style! Shoes are my love too - I'm always in heels and that often causes a stir around college! I'm following you now :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! and yeah i have a love for heels and wedges in general but i know it'd cause a bit of trouble for me in a two story highschool lmao and thanks again xx

      Delete
  2. You have some looovely shoes! Especially those little leopard print pair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoe collection is fab! I love the cute yellow ones :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i appreciate and respond to each and every one. also feel free to leave your link, i love checking out blogs xx